Your safety and the safety of others is of the utmost importance to us as organisers and The Hilton Warsaw.
All attendees must present one of the following:
- A negative COVID test dated no more than 72 hours prior to the conference (both quick test and PCR test are accepted)
- Proof of vaccination (either in writing, on a card, or on the mObywatel app - QR code)
- A waiver form signed a day prior to the conference via conference app or signed on paper on the day of the conference.
Do not attend if you or anyone you have been in contact with has shown any symptoms of COVID 72 hours prior. If you click “Yes” on any item on the waiver form, you will not be admitted to the event.
Anyone who cannot attend in person can receive a full refund by contacting us up-to a month before the conference or exchange the in-person ticket to a virtual one and receive the reimbursement of the difference in the tickets’ prices. If circumstances change and there is a legitimate legal reason you are unable to travel to attend the conference, we will happily refund you right up until the day of the conference.
During the conference we will ensure that:
- All attendees will have their temperature taken before admission
- We will limit how many attendees can be in one room following the guidelines from the Polish Health Authorities and the Hilton
- There will be 1 meter between attendees and a seat will be blocked or moved apart between each delegate.
- Attendees will be seated facing the same direction
- All attendees, speakers, crew and any additional staff need to wear a face mask inside the venue.
- Sanitizers will be available on all tables and by all entrances
- All doorknobs and all horizontal surfaces will be disinfected after each session
- All food and snacks will be served separately by the venue staff
- Water served bottled
- All rooms will be vented after each session
- Money back guarantee if we have to postpone the conference.