A condensed version of our extended OTP course. The course will walk you through how to build an Elixir application step by step, in a reliable and battle tested way using OTP. Have you ever been wondering:
How to structure your processes?
How to handle your process’s state?
What is BEAM fault tolerance all about?
- Beginner and lower intermediate
- 4 hours, June 13, 9:00-13:00 Central European time
- Familiarity with basic Elixir syntax and concepts
- Have a deeper understanding of how to architect back-end systems and micro-services.
- Learn why we need behaviours such as Generic Servers and others, when to use them, and how to integrate them into supervision trees.
- Get a deeper understanding about how an Application works and how to create them and work together with others.
NOTE: This is an online tutorial.