This talk covers the development and implementation of a digital assistant for humans in everyday life. It is based on digital twins for resources, activities and intentions. The assistants deliver an advanced situational awareness while leaving the decision-making with the humans. The assistants continuously interact to update this shared awareness of future interaction.
Digital assistants interact through quantum doodles. Quantum doodles are not limited to organizing a meeting. Benefiting from Elixir’s expressive power, a quantum doodle may coordinate parking space, staffing a reception desk, … It also supports ‘entanglement’ where the information reflects how one doodle is affected by other doodles.
This talk provides a demonstration, which addresses concrete test cases in everyday life. To implement digital twins for everyday activities, a software tool needs expressive power that matches this. Elixir is unbeatable in this respect, which the presentation discusses.
- Expand the range of possible applications and interesting application areas for Elixir (and the beam) in the minds of the Elixir community.
- Show how Elixir is key to developing applications into new territories.
- Present a starting point for innovative business as well as R&D opportunities.
- Persons interested in novel applications (domains) for Elixir.
- Businesses interested in developing their own assets, beyond providing services, by capturing and crystallizing application domain knowledge into (Elixir) software, which is precisely what digital twin development does.
- Persons who’d like a digital assistant handling everyday activity management for them.