Your safety and the safety of others is of the utmost importance to us as organisers and the ILEC Conference Centre.
The government has now removed remaining domestic restrictions in England. There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
- Self-isolate if feeling unwell
We will ensure that:
- we will limit how many attendees can be in one room following the guidelines from the UK Health Authorities and the ILEC, should the restrictions be reintroduced
- attendees will be seated facing the same direction during the talks
- sanitisers will be available at the venue
- we will provide money back guarantee if we have to postpone the conference.