In this talk we will see how the Elixir patterns such as State Machine, Templating and custom behaviors are used as building blocks for a GitOps based Self-Service platform.
The Self-Service automatically validates Git pull requests with a fast-feedback-loop and interactively engages relevant corporate stakeholders in the review and approval process.
Additionally, external approval workflows are orchestrated when required. Once approved the self-service provisions all required resources in real-time using state of the art infrastructure design principles.
- Pull Request State Machine
- Elixir Templating with EEx
- Terraform Workspace Manager
- Confluent Terraform Provider
- AWS Terraform Provider
- OpenAPI Specification v3
- DevOps Engineers
- Platform Integration Engineers
- Cloud Automation Engineers